Future Manager Word is a Global Federated Corporation. Staffbridge is a federated member of the Corporation since 2017.
This type of business model originates in the United States where it is frequently applied.
This formula has been globally adopted as genuine and natural consequence of a global organization which is constantly integrating, and which has common economic and patrimonial interests.
During the last 3 years, Future Manager, thanks to all the entities around the World, has been working with more than 7000 clients.
*Data as at February 28th 2023.
All these clients have been dived according to their operational capability into Global clients, that represents the 23% of the total number, International clients, the 27% and the remainder 50% composed by Local clients.
FMW website: https://www.futuremanageralliance.com/
Reclutamiento y selección de talento para puestos clave y ejecutivos.
Asesoría en materia de compensaciones y beneficios para asegurar la competitividad de la marca o negocio en el mercado laboral.
Diseño de aplicaciones web en dispositivos móviles para medir el desempeño del personal en tiempo real.
Administración de personal con estricto apego a la ley librando a la empresa de cualquier contingencia legal o administrativa.